All Natural Deep Cleaning Instructions - Colonel Popper
Deep Clean with Baking Soda and Distilled White Vinegar
1) Place Colonel Popper in sink
2) Collapse the bowl and remove the Lid
3) Place 1 Cup of Water and 1 Cup of Distilled White Vinegar into the center of bowl
4) Add 1/4 Cup of Baking Soda
5) The water will start bubbling up, then place the Lid on it, and let it soak for 30min
6) After soaking, wipe the inner walls of the bowl with the same solution with your hand or sponge. Make sure to do this thoroughly.
7) Rinse under warm water
8) Check if any odors or residue are gone
9) Repeat Steps 1-8 as needed
The Baking Soda does a great job of absorbing odors, so you could even soak it for half a day. Hope this helps!