Truffle Lovers Popcorn
Calories: 189 per serving
- ⅓ cup popcorn kernels (2.64 ounce)
- 1 tablespoon white truffle oil
- 1 tablespoons + 1-½ teaspoon dried parsley
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- ⅛ teaspoon sea salt, or to taste
- Mix the truffle oil, parsley, and Parmesan cheese in a heat-safe bowl.
- Cook the popcorn according to the Colonel Popper directions. Remove the lid carefully.
- Pour in the truffle oil mixture, season to taste with sea salt. Use the handles to evenly toss and coat your popcorn.