Sweet & Healthy Coconut Oil Popcorn
Calories: 174 per serving
- ⅓ cup popcorn kernels (2.64 ounces)
- 1 tablespoons and 1-½ teaspoons coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon honey, or more to taste
- Salt to taste
- ½ pinch ground cinnamon, or more to taste
- Pour the popcorn kernels into the Colonel Popper bowl. Add the coconut oil. Cook the popcorn according to the Colonel Popper directions. Remove the lid carefully.
- Evenly drizzle honey over popcorn. Add salt and cinnamon; use the handles to evenly toss and coat your popcorn.