Calories: 166 per serving
- ⅓ cup popcorn kernels (2.64 ounces)
- 2 tablespoons and 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 5/8 lime, zested and juiced
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons unsalted butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons sriracha sauce
- Pour the popcorn kernels into the Colonel Popper bowl. Add the canola oil. Cook the popcorn according to the Colonel Popper directions. Remove the lid carefully.
- Sprinkle lime zest and salt over the popcorn.
- Whisk lime juice, melted butter, and sriracha sauce together in a bowl; drizzle over popcorn and use the handles to evenly toss and coat your popcorn.