Olive Oil and Parmesan Popcorn
Calories: 69 per serving
- ⅓ cup popcorn kernels (2.64 ounces)
- 1 tablespoons and 1-½ teaspoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- (optional: ½ teaspoon Italian seasoning)
- Pour the popcorn kernels into the Colonel Popper bowl. Add the olive oil. Cook the popcorn according to the Colonel Popper directions. Remove the lid carefully.
- Sprinkle with the Parmesan, Italian seasoning and salt. Use the handles to evenly toss and coat your popcorn.