Calories: 353 per serving
- ⅓ cup popcorn kernels (2.64 ounces)
- 8 large marshmallows
- ⅓ cup and 1 tablespoon butter
- ⅓ cup and 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- Combine marshmallows, butter, and brown sugar in a microwave-safe bowl; heat in microwave until marshmallows are melted and mixture is smooth, 30 to 60 seconds.
- Pour the popcorn kernels into the Colonel Popper bowl. Cook the popcorn according to the Colonel Popper directions. Remove the lid carefully.
- Pour marshmallow mixture over popcorn; stir to coat.